Medical Director of Occupational Medicine
The Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG) has an exciting part-time opportunity for an Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine Family Medicine, or Occupational Medicine Physician to join our dedicated team at our Crum Lynne office as the Medical Director of Occupational Medicine.
- Supervising physician for at least one Physician Assistant
- Counter sign as required on Physician Assistant notes
- Serve as Laboratory Director and review lab tests that are performed (urinalysis, glucose, etc.)
- Provide initial and follow up evaluations for employee health referrals
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Occupational Medicine
- It is necessary that the candidate is able to obtain a Pennsylvania Medical License
- DOT certification or willingness to obtain is required
Unfortunately, we cannot hire physicians on J-1 or H-1 Visas.
If interested, please send your CV to Amal Elmogahzy, Director of Physician Recruitment, at Amal.Elmogahzy@crozer.org or by calling or texting (732) 357-7054.
About Delaware County
Located approximately 30 minutes south of Philadelphia, Delaware County is a great place to live, work, and play. With a diverse population and wonderful K-12 schools, it is an ideal location to raise a family. In a central location with access to hiking and biking trails, world class dining shopping, sporting events, cultural activities, and historical sites, Delaware County offers residents a small town feel with proximity to a large city.