Outpatient Psychotherapy Psychiatrist
Crozer Health's Department of Psychiatry invites applicants for full-time and/or part-time psychiatrist opportunities in areas including child and adolescent, outpatient psychotherapy, consultation liaison, crisis, and substance abuse in both the private and public sectors in various locations. We encourage upcoming, recent graduates as well as practicing psychiatrists to apply. Due to our rapid and exciting expansion, positions are available in many areas:
- Outpatient Psychotherapy
- Outpatient Medication Management
- Outpatient Substance Abuse
- Geriatric Outpatient
- Geriatric Inpatient
- Women's Health
- Nursing Home Consultations
- Unique collaborations with schools and outside agencies
- Psychotherapy practice co-located with Primary Care Practice/Residency Program
Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Six (6) legal holidays, twenty-six(26) paid days off, $3,500.00 CME allowance
- Malpractice with Tail Coverage, Flexible work schedule
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits provided.
- Potential for Commencement Bonus and Relocation Reimbursement for select candidates.
There are currently no call/rounding responsibilities. Opportunities for additional shifts and weekend on-call if desired. Compensation offered accordingly. Unfortunately, we cannot hire physicians on J-1 or H-1 Visas.
If interested, please send your CV to Amal Elmogahzy, Director of Physician Recruitment at Amal.Elmogahzy@crozer.org or by calling or texting at 732-357-7054.
Crozer-Keystone is an Equal Opportunity Employer