Psychiatrist Medical Director Physician - Exceptional Collegial Team Beautiful New England
COME GROW WITH US
Eastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN) is an extraordinary community healthcare system anchored by two highly respected acute-care (Manchester Memorial and Rockville General) hospitals is seeking a physician leader for an exciting opportunity to provide inpatient medical directorship in both a clinical and administrative capacity to our highly esteemed and collaborative multi-disciplinary team (psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, nurses, mental health clinicians, and social workers) located in the heart of Rockville, Connecticut. You enjoy a Monday through Friday schedule with shared rotating call coverage in the inpatient 24 bed unit at Rockville General Hospital.
- Clinical faculty appointment with the Frank Netter MD School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University and the University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
- Supervision of medical students rotating on the psychiatric service
- Voluntary participation in didactics and research through our academic partners
- Participation in faculty development with both our undergraduate and graduate medical education program
- Highly competitive salary – sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Robust benefits options including 401k, dental, vision and life insurance
- Exceptional paid time off and sick time
- Generous comprehensive CME allowance (financial value and time). Employer-paid malpractice coverage
- Expert clinical operations and provider centric executive/administrative staff support
- Seamless onboarding program with free easy access onsite parking
- Medical degree (MD or DO) with residency training in adult psychiatry
- Certified in the American Board of Psychiatry and Connecticut licensed (or soon eligible)
- Federal DEA/Connecticut controlled substance licensed (or soon eligible)
ECHN’s medical staff is comprised of approximately 500 physicians and advanced practitioners. ECHN hospital provides personalized quality outpatient care and inpatient hospital services, cutting edge technology, skilled/subacute facilities, state of the art cancer center and cutting edge technology which includes the latest robotic surgical systems/Xi da Vinci, MAKO robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system. Top talent and dedicated faculty physicians support ECHN’s prominent family medicine residency program East of the River, and the Women’s Center for Wellness along with many highly regarded programs.
Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc. is the parent company to ECHN and is a significant provider of coordinated regional healthcare services in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Southern California, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE AND WORK
Eastern Connecticut boasts the natural beauty of the changing seasons, scenic rivers and peaceful walking/hiking trails with breathtaking views. The area is populated by highly desirable, quaint family-oriented towns anchored by exemplary high-performance school systems, some of which are the best in New England sprinkled with National Blue Ribbon Awarded Schools. If you enjoy city life, nearby Hartford and New Haven provide theater, music and fine dining. Moreover, the region’s ideal location is within driving distance of Boston; New York City; Newport, Rhode Island; Cape Cod; and the nearby beautiful ocean shores of Connecticut. The scenic mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire are popular for skiing in the winter and viewing the colorful foliage in the fall. Whether it is rural, suburban or urban life you desire, you will find it here.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, Michelina Rinaldi, or phone 860 647-6430 for added job details.