Nurse Practitioner Outpatient Primary Care No Weekends No Call Coverage
COME GROW WITH US
Eastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN) is seeking a full-time preferred with experience primary care nurse practitioner/APRN to join one of our well-established and respected outpatient practices located in Vernon, Connecticut. In this desirable outpatient hospital-employed opportunity, you will enjoy working alongside a experienced and esteemed family medicine physician, nurse practitioners, and a physician assistant in a collaborative and supportive environment Monday through Friday (daytime hours) with no weekends and no call coverage.
ECHN is an extraordinary community healthcare system anchored by two highly respected acute-care hospitals (Manchester Memorial and Rockville General) and is comprised of approximately 500 physicians and advanced practitioners. ECHN hospital and outpatient practice sites feature cutting-edge technology, a skilled/subacute facility, multiple outpatient services centers and a state-of-the-art cancer center. Top talent experienced faculty physicians support ECHN’s prominent family medicine residency program. ECHN has the latest in robotic surgical systems, including the new MAKO robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system and the Xi da Vinci robot, the Women’s Center for Wellness and many highly regarded programs.
Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc. is the parent company to ECHN and is a significant provider of coordinated regional healthcare services in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Southern California, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Highly competitive salary – sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Robust benefits options including 401k, dental, vision and life insurance
- Exceptional paid time off and sick time
- Generous comprehensive CME allowance (financial value and time)
- Employer-paid malpractice coverage
- Seamless onboarding program with expert clinical operations within a provider supportive system
- Free easy access on-site parking
- Degree from an accredited nurse practitioner program
- Connecticut and Federal DEA controlled-substance registration or soon eligible
- APRN experience preferred; recent APRN grad excellent academic standing and significant RN experience
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE AND WORK
Eastern Connecticut boasts the natural beauty of the changing seasons, scenic rivers, and peaceful walking/hiking trails with breathtaking views. The area is populated by highly desirable, quaint family-oriented towns anchored by exemplary high-performance school systems, some of which are the best in New England. For those who enjoy city life, nearby Hartford and New Haven provide theater, music and fine dining. Moreover, the region’s ideal location is within driving distance of Boston; New York City; Newport, Rhode Island; Cape Cod; and the nearby beautiful ocean shores of Connecticut. The scenic mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire are popular for skiing in the winter and viewing the colorful foliage in the fall. Whether it is rural, suburban or urban life you desire, you will find it here.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, Michelina Rinaldi, Regional Director of Physician Recruitment, or call 860-647-6430 for added job details.