DOT Certified Occupational Health NP/PA (Per-Diem)
CROZER-KEYSTONE Centers for Occupational Health is currently seeking a qualified, experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join the team in a per-diem capacity.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing emergent and follow up medical care of work-related injuries for employees of the local business community and Crozer-Keystone through assessments and exams, ordering diagnostic procedures and developing treatment plans.
- This candidate will also perform medical examinations in accordance with Department of Transportation and other regulatory body guidelines.
- Provider will work under the direction of a Medical Director and will follow established medical protocols.
- This individual will demonstrate a high level of autonomy and will participate in case management and continuing care collaborating with specialists, and other members of the health care team to deliver effective, efficient, safe, and high quality care.
- Performs a variety of duties in the evaluation and treatment planning and treatment of patients, such as medical work-ups of patients, participates in providing care, and performs other medical services on patient divisions as may be requested.
- Schedule: Two (2) Full 8-hour Days per week
Education and Training:
- Current licensure to practice as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- DOT Certification required
- Two years of experience in a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner role required
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred
- Experience with EMR preferred
CKHN offers competitive salary and benefit packages, paid medical malpractice with tail, and fosters collaborative working environments that promote growth and teamwork. We are ideally situated in the Philadelphia metro area and easily accessible to New York City, Washington D.C., the Pocono Mountains or the Jersey Shore!
If interested, please send your CV to Queen Aniatang, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.