Hand Surgeon Physician - Growth and Leadership (Optional Call Coverage)
COME GROW WITH US
Eastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN) is hiring a full-time hand surgeon for its hospital-employed orthopedic practice located in beautiful South Windsor, Connecticut. We are interested in a physician who is clinically successful and possesses a passion to serve our growing patient community orthopedic healthcare needs. You will enjoy a Monday through Friday work schedule during daytime business hours, while providing both outpatient services and inpatient surgical services at Manchester Memorial Hospital. A skilled medical assistant and a highly talented inpatient physician assistant team will support you. Call coverage is optional.
ECHN is an extraordinary community healthcare system anchored by two highly respected acute-care hospitals (Manchester Memorial and Rockville General) and is comprised of approximately 500 physicians and advanced practitioners. ECHN hospital and outpatient practice sites feature cutting-edge technology, a skilled/subacute facility, extensive outpatient service centers and a state-of-the-art cancer center. Top talent experienced faculty physicians support ECHN’s prominent family medicine residency program. ECHN has the latest in robotic surgical systems, including the new MAKO robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system and the Xi da Vinci robot, the Women’s Center for Wellness and many highly regarded programs.
Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc. is the parent company provider of coordinated regional healthcare services serving five states with 17 prospering accredited Joint Commission Hospitals more than 3,790 licensed beds, and over 165 outpatient facilities.
- Highly competitive salary – sign on bonus and relocation assistance
- Robust benefits options, including 401k, dental, vision and life insurance
- Exceptional paid time off and sick time
- Generous comprehensive CME allowance (financial value and time)
- Employer-paid malpractice coverage
- Seamless onboarding program
- Loan forgiveness/repayment program support
- Free ease to on-site parking
- Expert clinical operations and provider centric executive/administrative staff support
- Medical degree (MD or DO)
- Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Medicine (or soon eligible)
- Connecticut licensed (or soon eligible) and Federal DEA/Connecticut controlled substance licensed (or soon eligible)
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE AND WORK
Eastern Connecticut boasts the natural beauty of the changing seasons, scenic rivers and peaceful walking/hiking trails with breathtaking views. The area is populated by highly desirable, quaint family-oriented towns anchored by exemplary high-performance school systems, some of which are the best in New England sprinkled with National Blue Ribbon Awarded Schools. If you enjoy city life, nearby Hartford and New Haven provide theater, music and fine dining. Moreover, the region’s ideal location is within driving distance of Boston; New York City; Newport, Rhode Island; Cape Cod; and the nearby beautiful ocean shores of Connecticut. The scenic mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire are popular for skiing in the winter and viewing the colorful foliage in the fall. Whether it is rural, suburban or urban life you desire, you will find it here.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, Michelina Rinaldi, or phone her direct 860 647-6430 for job details.