Orthopedic Surgery/Foot and Ankle Surgeon – Extraordinary Opportunity
Eastern Connecticut Health Network invites orthopedic fellows, practicing surgeons, with an expertise in foot and ankle surgery inspired to provide quality and compassionate focused healthcare to apply. This exciting hospital-employed orthopedic surgery opportunity, located east of the river, is anchored by an exceptional multi-disciplined medical staff team, robust talented primary care physician base, and a highly esteemed orthopedic physician community advancing ECHN’s vision in the development of an orthopedic center of excellence. You will provide the highest standard of orthopedic inpatient surgical services with access to the latest Robotic equipment, prominent technology, a dedicated and exceptional OR clinical fellow care team, supported by a highly-talented first-assist orthopedic hospital based physician assistants (PA-C). As an integral member of the orthopedic physician community, you will share in rotation call coverage. ECHN is committed to patients, families, and our fellow care team.
ECHN an extraordinary community healthcare system comprised of two highly respected acute-care hospitals (Manchester Memorial and Rockville General) with approximately 500 physicians and advanced practitioners. ECHN hospital and outpatient practice sites feature leading technology, a skilled/subacute facility, multiple outpatient services centers and a state-of-the-art cancer center. Top talent experienced faculty physicians support ECHN’s prominent family medicine residency program. ECHN has the latest in robotic surgical systems, including the new MAKO robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system and the Xi da Vinci robot, the Women’s Center for Wellness named one of best Mammogram Imaging Centers by The Women’s Choice Award, including a new Canon Vantage Orian Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine. ECHN new partnership with Jefferson Radiology provides new and expanded comprehensive diagnostic/radiology services along with many other highly regarded programs.
- Highly competitive salary, sign-on bonus, relocation and other
- Robust benefits options including 401k, dental, vision and life insurance
- Exceptional paid time off and sick time
- Generous comprehensive CME allowance (CME days off and CME professional allowance)
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Fully Integrated Electronic Medical Records
- Seamless onboarding program with expert clinical operations in a provider centric and supportive system
- Free easy access on-site parking
- H1B eligible for 2022 filing
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) employer eligible
- Completion of ACGME accredited Orthopedic Surgery Residency – board certified
- Completion of ACGME accredited Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Fellowship board certified or soon eligible
- Connecticut and Federal DEA controlled substance licensed (or eligible)
Love Where You Live and Where You Work:
Eastern Connecticut boasts the natural beauty of the changing seasons, scenic rivers, and peaceful walking/hiking trails with breathtaking views. The area is populated by highly desirable, quaint family-oriented towns with exemplary high-performance school systems, some of the best in New England scattered with National Blue Ribbon Awarded Schools. If you enjoy city life, nearby Hartford and New Haven provide theater, music, and fine dining. Moreover, the region’s ideal location is within driving distance of Boston; New York City; Newport, Rhode Island; Cape Cod; and the nearby beautiful ocean shores of Connecticut. The scenic mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire are popular for skiing in the winter and viewing the colorful foliage in the fall. You will find what you desire here.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone Michelina direct 860 647-6430 for job details.