Connecticut Health Care Group , LLC, is an internal medicine practice specializing in infectious diseases. The practice is seeking an entry level or experienced APRN/nurse practitioner. The candidate, in order to be effective, must have an understanding of LGBTQ health issues with a particular understanding of and empathy for the emotional and physical health of HIV patients. Our patient population is 75% male and 25% female. In addition, our practice provides HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis to people who are HIV-negative but at risk of acquiring HIV.
You will enjoy working alongside a supportive and collaborative clinical team comprised of one highly trained physician, a skilled APRN and an experienced LPN. The full-time schedule (40 hours per week) is Monday through Friday during daytime practice hours with a call coverage ratio of 1:3 (every third week and weekend). You will provide inpatient coverage at Manchester Memorial Hospital, an outstanding community hospital in Manchester, Connecticut. New grads are welcome; mentoring provided.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or feel free to call Michelina Rinaldi at 860-647-6430 for added job details.
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including sick time
- CME professional allowance and time (one conference per year)
- E-Clinical Works EMR system
- Connecticut APRN/nurse practitioner license (or eligible)
- Federal DEA/Connecticut controlled substance licensed (or eligible)