Connecticut Health Care Group , LLC, is an internal medicine practice specializing in infectious diseases. The practice is seeking an entry level or experienced APRN/nurse practitioner with interest or experience in infectious diseases for an exciting outpatient/inpatient opportunity.
The outpatient practice is located in scenic Glastonbury, Connecticut. You will enjoy working alongside a supportive and collaborative clinical team comprised of one highly trained physician, a skilled APRN and an experienced LPN. The full-time schedule is Monday through Friday during daytime practice hours with a call coverage ratio of 1:3 (every third week and weekend). You will provide inpatient coverage at Manchester Memorial Hospital, an outstanding community hospital in Manchester, Connecticut. New grads are welcome.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call Michelina Rinaldi at 860-647-6430 for added job details.
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including sick time
- CME professional allowance and time (one conference per year)
- E-Clinical Works EMR system
- Connecticut APRN/nurse practitioner license (or eligible)
- Federal DEA/Connecticut controlled substance licensed (or eligible)