Wonderful Opportunity for Skilled Physician Assistant (Neurology) - Greater Philadelphia Area
Crozer Keystone Health System, the premier health system and dominant provider of health care in Pennsylvania’s Delaware County, is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to join its Neurology department. This team member will perform both initial visits and follow-up care to a panel of patients in an outpatient setting.
- At least 1 year of experience in the field of neurology, including evaluating/examining, diagnosing, and formulating an assessment and plan for all neurological patients.
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to work autonomously, with neurologist back up when needed.
- The successful candidate will be a graduate of an accredited Masters Physician Assistant program with up to date Pennsylvania licenses and a strong interest in the field of neurology and neurosurgery.
- Candidate must possess a current licensure to practice as a Physician Assistant in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
We offer a competitive compensation plan. Our benefits include the following perks!
- 26 days paid time off including 5 CME days
- 6 paid holidays
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Health, dental, vision, and paid life insurance
- Savings & retirement plans
Learn More About Us and our Area
Crozer-Keystone Health System, a for-profit, well-integrated major provider of community healthcare, is the largest employer in Delaware County, Pennsylvania with close to 7,000 employees. Crozer-Keystone Health Network (CKHN) is the largest primary care and specialty physician network, and is part of the Crozer-Keystone Health System.
This location is less than a 20 minute drive to Philadelphia, a 90 minute drive north to New York City, 90 minutes east to historical Lancaster County, and less than two hours to the beautiful New Jersey or Delaware shores.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs to Queen Aniatang, Physician Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.