Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner/PMH-NP-Unique Hybrid Model easy access to New York
COME GROW WITH US
East Orange General Hospital (EOGH) is seeking a full-time inpatient/outpatient Nurse Practitioner/APRN to join its collaborative team of physicians in East Orange, New Jersey. In this position you will provide psychiatric services to child/adolescents and adults.EOGH has been a trusted healthcare resource for several generations, and features 37 inpatient psychiatry beds and a comprehensive partial hospital/acute partial hospital program.
In this role you will enjoy all the benefits of working in a hybrid position within a multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, nurses, social workers and behavioral healthcare providers. The daytime work schedule is Monday through Friday with shared rotation call coverage that supports the inpatient units and the outpatient program.
- Highly competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent benefits package and paid time off
- Comprehensive CME allowance and time
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Graduate advanced degree of an Psychiatric Accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Would prefer one or more years of experience
- Board certified or soon eligible psychiatric nurse practitioner
- Active or soon eligible nurse practitioner licensed in New Jersey
- Federal DEA and controlled-substance registration or soon eligible
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK
You will work alongside other highly trained and experienced physicians and advanced practitioners in a supportive environment. Our patient-centered care model provides superior care in a comfortable, compassionate setting. With quality care and patient safety as our priority, professionals who seek excellence come to East Orange General Hospital to further their career vision and endeavors.
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE
East Orange, nicknamed “The Crossroads of New Jersey,” is only 14 miles from New York City. It is an ideal location that makes it easy to escape to premier attractions such as the Jersey coast beaches, including Ocean City; and Philadelphia, Pa., which is just 1.5 hours away. Also, Newark Liberty International Airport is only 15 minutes from East Orange.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michelina Rinaldi, Regional Director of Physician Recruitment, directly at 860-647-6430.