Physician - Emergency Medicine
SummaryEastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN) is seeking a full-time Emergency Medicine physician to join its highly talented and collaborative team of physicians, along with a quality care support team of emergency medicine physician assistants, at Manchester Memorial Hospital and Rockville General Hospital in Connecticut.
ECHN is a well-respected hospital employed healthcare leader comprised of more than 300 active medical staff members with two acute-care hospitals, a skilled/subacute facility, home care agency, a comprehensive cancer center and multiple outpatient services centers. It has a prominent family medicine residency program, the latest in robotic surgical systems including the new Mako robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system and the Xi daVinci robot along with highly regarded programs including the ECHN Center for Weight Loss and the Women’s Center for Wellness. We are passionate about our emergency medicine department and invite you to learn more about it. ECHN’s has reached new heights through its principal company owner Prospect Medical Holdings Inc., which is a significant provider of coordinated regional healthcare services in California, Connecticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Texas.
Please email your CV to at email@example.com or feel free to call Michelina Rinaldi direct at 860-647-6430.
- Highly competitive base salary with productivity and quality incentives
- Sign-on bonus; relocation assistance
- Fixed schedule with designated nocturnists covering the majority of the night shifts
- 60,000 emergency room visits annually
- 8.5- and 9-hour shifts
- Teaching opportunities with Family Medicine residents and medical and PA students in the ED
- Generous benefits package, including outstanding paid time off and CME allowance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance and life insurance provided
- Medical degree required (MD or DO)
- Emergency medicine trained and board certified
- Current Connecticut license (or eligible), Federal DEA, and CT controlled substance registration (or eligible)
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK
You will work alongside other outstanding physicians and advanced practitioners in a collaborative environment. Our patient-centered care model provides superior care in a comfortable, compassionate community setting. With quality care and patient safety as our main priority, professionals who seek excellence come to ECHN to establish themselves.
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE
The eastern region of Connecticut is known for its superior public and private schools, cultural diversity, natural beauty and quaint, family-oriented neighborhoods. Connecticut blends the charm of New England with a cosmopolitan style. Award-winning theaters, restaurants and museums, beautiful beaches, parks and mountains, historic villages and even world-renowned shopping and casinos are all in close proximity. The thriving cities of Hartford and New Haven offer accessible urban attractions. And the region’s ideal location makes it easy to escape to destinations such as Boston, New York, Newport, Cape Cod, Long Island, plus the mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire – all within a two-hour drive.