Certified Nurse Midwife Opportunity
SummaryThe OB/GYN Department of Delaware County at Crozer-Keystone Health System is seeking a Certified Nurse Midwife to join our highly respected health network. The Certified Nurse Midwife will provide healthcare to women from menarche through menopause, including prenatal, labor, postpartum, general gynecologic and family planning services. The candidate will participate as a member of a multidisciplinary care team to provide primary health care to women from adolescence through senior adulthood.
This position’s responsibilities include the following:
- Perform interventions in general care, family planning care, and prenatal care.
- Participate as a member of a multidisciplinary care team to provide primary health care to women from adolescence through senior adulthood.
- Obtains a comprehensive health history which includes menstrual, obstetrical, contraceptive, medical and social information.
- Perform health screening and health education pertinent to the patient’s primary reason for seeking health care.
- Consult with a physician, as appropriate, based on information obtained from the patient’s history and physical.
- Current licensure to practice as a Certified Registered Nursing practitioner in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- 3 years clinical experience as a professional nurse.